- Conditions for our housing
- How do I apply for housing?
- Apply for housing
Living at Stockholms studentbostäder
The regulations that we at Stockholms studentbostäder comply with are SSCO’s Instructions for the student housing queue and student housing tenancy.
To be able to live in our accommodations, you need to study and complete studies of at least half-time at an SSCO-affiliated university each semester, as well as being a member of the university’s Student Union. You will find a list of affiliated universities here.
Housing queue rules
- You need to turn at least 17 years and a maximum of 50 years during the current year
- The queue is personal and cannot be transferred or taken over
- You cannot combine your credit days with someone else’s
- You may only have one registered account