Drottninggatan is pedestrianised virtually all the way from the parliament building and the Royal Palace in Gamla Stan to Observatorielunden Park over towards Odenplan. In other words, if you live here you don’t have to worry about traffic problems – although there will normally be crowds of people. However, Apeln – which dates back to 1862 – is situated at the northern end of the street, where it is considerably quieter.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Apeln does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Forum.
Visiting and postal address: Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Drottninggatan 67/Apelbergsgatan 54, 111 36 Stockholm
Metro station: Hötorget
Apeln was built in the 1900th century and was fully renovated when SSSB purchased the facility in 1984.
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- There are no communal function rooms.
- There is an attic storage space available to each accommodation unit.
- The letterbox is placed in the entrance.
- The laundry room is situated in the basement of Apelbergsgatan 54.
- There is a a refuse chute for household waste in the yard.
- Recycling room is available at Apelbergsgatan 54.
- There is a bicycle room at Apelbergsgatan 54.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
The apartments at Drottninggatan with apartment numbers 1201, 1203, 1301, 1303, 1401 and 1403 have balconies.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Apeln has an electronic locking system to all public areas. There is an entryphone for visitors.
Number of floors
The building has 4 floors. Elevator available.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and stove.
NB In apartemens that have stoves with two hot plates and an oven you can only use two units at a time. (For example one hot plate and the oven.)
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is not included. The building has district heating.