At Domus, you truly are living in a classic student area. As well as being located next to KTH and close to Stockholm University, this was Stockholm’s first student accommodation building, built in 1953. It is also in the same area as a number of our other properties, including Forum and Nyponet.
If you’re moving to Domus, you should be aware that Valhallavägen, which is a busy road, runs just down from the building. However, on the plus side you are close to green spaces.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Domus does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Forum.
Visiting and postal address: Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Körsbärsvägen 3-5, 114 23 Stockholm
Metro station: Tekniska Högskolan
A major reconstruction of Domus was finalized in 1976. Since then all apartments have cooking facilities
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces for rent.
- Communal function rooms such as sauna, gym and assembly rooms are available. The local tenants’ association are repsonsible for these spaces.
- To each accommodation unit there is a cellar storage space or an external storage space in the attic on the 5th floor.
- The letterbox is placed in the door of the apartment.
- The laundry room is situated in the cellar and is booked online via “My pages” here at SSSBs website or via booking boards by the laundry room.
- Containers for household waste are located on the parking outside the building.
- Recycling is available outside by the entrance to the garage and in the bicycle room at Körsbärsvägen 9.
- There is no bicycle room. In the yard there is a bike stand with a roof.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
- The building has an electronic locking system.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Number of floors
The building has 5 floors. Elevator available.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. Oven are available in some apartments. Please note that in apartemens that have stoves with two hot plates and an oven you can only use two units at a time. (For example one hot plate and the oven.)
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.