- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Forum is an ideal place to live if you are a student at KTH, which is just a few minutes’ walk away. You are also close to Stockholm University and several other universities. The building is home to the caretakers’ office and SSSB’s head office. Here, there are all kinds of accommodation from student rooms to larger apartments.
If you’re moving to Forum, you should be aware that Valhallavägen, which is a busy road, runs just down from the building. However, on the plus side you are close to green spaces.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Visiting and postal address: Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Körsbärsvägen 2-4, 114 23 Stockholm
Metro station: Tekniska Högskolan
Forum was built in 1969 and holds apartments as well as a house caretakers’ office and the SSSB head office.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent.
- Communal function rooms such as sauna, gym and assembly rooms are available. The local tenants’ association is repsonsible for these spaces.
- A basement/attic storage space is not available to each accommodation unit.
- Letterboxes are placed in the entrance at 4C.
- The laundry room is situated in the basement.
- Containers for household waste are placed on the yard behind the parking of bikes.
- Recycling containers are available in the yard.
- A bulky refuse room is located in the cellar at the bottom floor of the garage.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
Apartments and besits are unfurnished. Student rooms are avabilable both with and without furniture.
9–10 student rooms share one kitchen.
There is a joint roof terrace.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Number of floors
Körsbärsvägen 2 B has 2 floors.
Körsbärsvägen 4 A has 5 floors.
Körsbärsvägen 4 B-C has 6 floors.
There is no elevator in Körsbärsvägen 2 B.
There is an elevator in Körsbärsvägen 4 A-C.
Elevators go to floor 3 in entrance 4 A. In 4 B-C the elevator goes to floor 5.
Electronic locking system
An electronic locking system for the entrance doors and all public areas will be installed in May-June 2007.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezerbox and a stove with oven.
NB In apartments that have stoves with two hot plates and an oven you can only use two units at a time. (For example one hot plate and the oven.)
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.