- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Fyrtalet is one of several student residences in the leafy, peaceful district of Gärdet. The building mainly holds student rooms i corridors. Despite of their size they are well planned and have large windows facing east or west.
House caretaker’s office Jerum
Fyrtalet does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Jerum.
Visiting and postal address: Studentbacken 21-25, 115 57 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Värtavägen 66, 115 38 Stockholm
Metro station: Gärdet/Bus: number 1
Fyrtalet was built in 1966. It has 7 floors.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent.
- Communal function rooms such as sauna, billiard table room and assembly rooms are available. The local tenants’ association is repsonsible for these spaces.
- The basement/attic storage space is shared with two other tenants.
- The letterboxes are placed in each corridor by the entrance to the kitchen.
- The laundry room is situated in the basement you can either book a laundry time on My pages or via the booking boards.
- There is a a refuse chute for household waste at each floor.
- Recycling containers are available in the basement.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
Nine students share a communal kitchen and dining room.
There are balconies in connection to the communal kitchens.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Number of floors
Fyrtalet has 7 floors. Elevator is available.
Use the electronic key to entrance all public areas . Visitors uses the entry phone.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities, at least. Oven or microwave are available in some apartments.
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is included in the rent for the student rooms but not for apartments. The building has district heating.
The bathrooms have been renovated and have a high standard.