- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Hugin and Munin are typical 1960s buildings, situated next to each other in the peaceful Gärdet district. Some of the apartments, particularly those which are higher up in the nine-storey buildings, offer sea views over Värtahamnen Harbour towards Lidingö.
House caretaker’s office at Jerum
Hugin and Munin does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Jerum.
Visiting and postal address: Studentbacken 23, 115 57 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Öregrundsgatan 9 (Hugin) & 11 (Munin), 115 59 Stockholm
Bus: Number 1/Metro station: Gärdet
Hugin & Munin are two nine storey buildings from 1963. Munin was reconstructed in 1996 when 151 single rooms were transformed into 75 two-room apartments.
Estimated queueing time Munin
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- Communal function rooms such as sauna and assembly rooms are available in Munin. The local tenants’ association is repsonsible for these spaces.
- A basement/attic storage space is available for each accommodation unit.
- The letterboxes are placed on the entrance floor.
- The laundry room is situated in the basement of Hugin, and is shared between the two buildings.
- Containers for recycling and household waste are placed in a separate building in the yard.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement of Hugin and Munin.
- All apartments are unfurnished. Student rooms are avabilable both with and without furniture.
- In Hugin there are two corridors in each of which 4 rooms share kitchen and bathroom. These rooms count as rooms in collective housing.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In the Hugin apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities.
In the Munin apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge with freezer compartment and a stove with oven.
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and stove with oven.
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
Number of floors
Both buildings have 9 floors.
Yes, there is elevators that goes to the 8th floor.
No, there are no balconies.
Access to gates and public areas in the property is done with an electronic key tag. Intercom is available to the apartments.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is included in the rent for student rooms only. The building has district heating.