- Focus areas 2020
- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
Idun, which lies at the edge of Vasastaden, is one of our most popular buildings. This is partly due to the fact that the Karolinska Institutet is just five minutes’ walk away, and partly due to its proximity to the city centre.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Idun does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Forum.
Visiting and postal address: Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Norra Stationsgatan 99, 113 64 Stockholm
Metro station: S:t Eriksplan/Buss: 3
The building was inaugurated in 1968 and was acquired by SSSB in 1996. During 2000 two more floors were added, holding 73 new small apartments and storage space. In 2012 and 2013, we have expanded Idun with two new buildings on the existing facade.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent.
- Communal function rooms such as gym and assembly room are available. The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- All apartments at Idun have dedicated storage spaces marked with their apartment number. Floors 3-7 have attic storage spaces, floors 1 and 2 have basement storage spaces. If you need a storage, please take the storage space marked with your apartment number and provide it with a look. If you have questions, please contact the house caretaker.
- The letterboxes are placed at the entrance floor.
- There are three laundry rooms within the building.
- There is a a refuse chute for household waste on each floor.
- Recycling room och bulky waste room is available at the entrance floor.
- There is a bicycle room at the entrance floor.
The apartments are without furniture.
Please note that there are major road nearby that may cause disturbance.
Adaption for disability
The apartments on the 7th floor were built in year 2000 and are adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
Idun has an electronic locking system to all public areas.
Number of floors
The building has 7 floors. Elevator available.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. Oven or microwave are available in some apartments.
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.