Möjlner is situated right next to the Stockholm Stadium, where the summer Olympics were held in 1912. The building consists exclusively of one-room and two-room apartments, some of which are suitable for the disabled.
House caretaker’s office Jerum
Mjölner does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Jerum.
Visiting and postal address: Studentbacken 21-25, 115 57 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Löjtnantsgatan 11-15, 115 50 Stockholm
Metro station: Stadion
Mjölner was built in 1992.
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- Basement storage spaces are available for all accommodation units.
- The letterbox is placed in the door of the apartment.
- The laundry rooms are situated in the basement.
- There are garbage shutes for household waste on each floor. A separate bulky refuse room is situated in the basement.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
The apartmens on the 5th floor have balconies, others have “french balcony”.
Adaption for disability
The housing is adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
Number of floors
The building have 6 floors. Elevator is available.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Mjölner has an electronic locking system at entry doors and public areas within the buildings. There is an entryphone for visitors.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is not included. The building has district heating.