Nyponet consists almost exclusively of two and three room apartments, making it a popular choice for families with children. The building is ideally located for those studying at KTH (which is just a couple of minutes’ walk away) and is also close to Stockholm University.
If you’re moving to Nyponet, you should be aware that Valhallavägen, which is a busy road, runs just down from the building. However, on the plus side you are close to green spaces.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Nyponet does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Forum.
Visiting and postal address: Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Körsbärsvägen 9, 114 23 Stockholm
Metro stop: Tekniska Högskolan
The buildning Nyponet was built in 1957. A major rebuilding took place in 1980, and again in 2017, a major renovation was completed, replacing all strains to the water pipes, and refurbished with new kitchens and bathrooms.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces for tenants to rent at Körsbärsvägen 9.
- Communal function rooms such as gym, sauna and assembly room is available. The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- There are external storage space for all apartments. They are situated on floors 1, 20 and 21.
- The letterbox is placed in the door of the apartment.
- Laundry room is on the 2nd floor and is booked oline via “My pages” here at SSSBs website or via booking boards by the laundry room.
- Containers for household waste are located on the parking outside the building.
- There are recycling rooms outside by the entrance to the garage and in the bicycle room.
- A bicycle rooms is situated on 2nd floor.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
- The building has an electronic locking system.
- You need to take out a subscription for electricity before moving in. Contact Fortum (www.fortum.se). The heating of the apartment is included in the rent however.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In the one room apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge with a freezing-compartment and two hot plates. A small oven is available in some apartments.
In apartments with 2-3 rooms and with kitchens/kitchenettes there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven. Please note that in apartemens that have stoves with two hot plates and an oven you can only use two units at a time. (For example one hot plate and the oven.)
Number of floors
The building has 21 floors. There are three elevators.
Apartments 804, 903, 904, 1001 and 1002 have balconies. Apartments on floors 5-19 with an apartment number ending with 2 and 3 also have balconies.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating. Please note that you need to take out a subscription for electricity before moving in. See information under the heading “General information” at the top of this page.