- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
The Roslagstull building enjoys a leafy location right on the edge of town, within walking and cycling distance of Stockholm University and just a stone’s throw from KTH. You can expect to hear a certain amount of traffic noise from the Roslagstull junction, which is one of the main routes in to Stockholm, but on the other hand the location is close to pleasant walks around Brunnsviken and the enormous Haga Park.
Roslagstull is made up of student rooms, i.e. rooms on corridors with communal kitchens. Here there are also a number of twin apartments where two tenants share a shower and toilet.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Roslagstull does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Forum.
Visiting and postal address: Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Roslagstullsbacken 5, 114 22 Stockholm
Metro station: Tekniska Högskolan/Buss: 43
The house was built in 1964.
Estimated queueing time
- Communal function rooms such as gym, sauna and assembly room are available. The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- There are attic storage spaces available for all apartments.
- The letterbox is placed by the corridor entrance door.
- Laundry room is located in the cellar and you book it online via “My pages” here at SSSBs website.
- Container for household waste is placed outside the entrance.
- A recycling room is available in the cellar.
- There is a bicycle room in the cellar.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
- The building has an electronic locking system.
14 student rooms share a communal kitchen, except on the ground floor where 7 rooms share and on the 8th floor where 12 rooms share a kitchen. Most rooms have their own bathroom, but on each floor there is a twin apartment where two tenants share one bathroom. They share the communal kitchen on that floor.
Please note that there is a major road with heavy traffic nearby that may cause distrubances.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
The communal kitchens are equipped with fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
The apartment with a kitchen has a fridge/freezer and stove with oven.
Number of floors
The building has 8 floors. Elevator is available.
There is a balcony in connection to each communal kitchen.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.