- Focus areas 2020
- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
Vätan is just a few blocks from Stureplan, right in the heart of central Stockholm. Vätan offers compact one and two room apartments with various layouts. On the 7th floor, there is a communal roof terrace.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Vätan does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Forum.
Visiting and postal address: Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: David Bagares gata 6, 111 38 Stockholm
Metro station: Östermalmstorg/Hötorget
Vätan was built in 1983 but blends in well with the surroundings of older buildings. The apartments design is irregular.
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- Communal function rooms such as sauna and roof terrace are available. The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- There are basement storage spaces available for all apartments.
- The letterbox is placed in the door of the apartment.
- The laundry room is in the basement.
- Recycling room, including household waste, is available at the entrance floor.
- There is a bicycle room at the entrance floor.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
Please note that the building is situated close to bars and restaurants, which may cause disturbance.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Vätan has an electronic locking system to all public areas. There is an entryphone for visitors.
Number of floors
The building has 6 floors. Elevator available.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
The apartments have kitchenettes with a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
There is a communal roof terrace which you access from the 6th floor.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.