Freja looks more like something from an Astrid Lindgren story book than a student accommodation complex. Six traditional red houses with white timber trim, situated in an idyllic meadow as part of an attractive residential area in Täby, north of Stockholm. Freja is one of our smallest housing areas. There are only 60 one-room apartments here, and this gives the area a cosy and personal atmosphere.
House caretaker’s office Lappkärrsberget
Freja does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Lappkärrsberget.
Visiting and postal address: Professorsslingan 13, 114 17 Stockholm
Information about the area
Adress: Gärdesvägen 2-10, 183 30 Täby
Public transportation: Roslagsbanan
Freja was built in 2004 and consists of small two-storey houses with 6 apartments on each floor. On the top floor there is a joint area that the tenants can furnish and use.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces in the area.
- There is an assembly room of which the local tenants’ assocation is responsible.
- There is an external storage space for each apartment. They are situated in the yard.
- The letterboxes are placed on the ground floor.
- The laundry room is situated in a separate building.
- There is another separate building for household waste and recycling.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
All apartmens have French windows.
Adaption for disability
The housing is adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
Number of floors
The building have 2 floors.
Equipment in kitchenettes
In the kitchenettes there is a fridge, a small freezer and a stove with oven.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.