Frösunda is a relatively new area in Solna. The blocks have the feel of a small town, but they are situated in the closest suburb to Stockholm city centre.
House caretaker’s office Strix
Frösunda does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office in Solna, at Strix.
Besöks- och postadress: Armégatan 32A, 171 71 Solna
Information about the area
Address: Gustav III:s boulevard 2-4, 169 72 Solna
Public transportation: Train stop Solna station/buses
Frösunda was built in 1999
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent.
- Communal function room such as assembly room is available.The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- There is an external storage space for each apartment.
- The letterboxes are placed on the entrance floor.
- A laundry room is situated in each house.
- Recycling facilities are situated on the ground floor in each building.
- Containers for household waste are placed outside the recycling room.
- There is a bicycle room on the ground floor.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
Equipment in kitchenettes
The kitchenettes are equipped with a fridge, a small freezer and two hot plates (no oven). The kitchenettes are also equipped with a charcoal filter fan.
Number of floors
The building has 6 floors. Elevator available.
Most of the apartments in the corner of the buildings has a balcony. Some of the apartments on th 6th floor has a terrace.
In all the apartments without a balcony there is a French window, except the apartments 0302, 0303, 0304, 0305 at Gustav III Boulevard 2 and the apartments 0103, 0104, 0208, 0209, 0210, 0211 at Gustav III Boulevard 4.
Adaption for disability
The housing is adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.