- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Balder is situated in Ektorp, Nacka, in a tranquil, leafy residential area to the east of Stockholm city centre.
House caretaker’s office Embla
Balder does not have its own house caretaker’s office. You can find your office at our housing area Embla.
Visiting and postal address: Hammarby allé 78 B, 120 79 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Edinsvägen 22 A-B, 131 47 Nacka
Bus: several different routes pass Ektorp Centrum en route to Slussen
Balder was thoroughly renovated in connection to the SSSB purchase in 1997.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent.
- Communal function rooms such as gym, sauna and assembly room are available.The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- A basement storage space is available for each accommodation unit.
- The letterboxes are placed on the entrance floor.
- Laundy rooms is situated in the basement.
- There is a a refuse chute for household waste in the yard.
- Recycling room is available in the yard.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
There are student rooms both with and without furniture. The other accommodation units are without furniture.
10 of the student rooms share communal kitchen and dining room.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. In some apartments there is also an oven or a microwave.
In apartments with kitchen there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
Number of floors
The building has 3 floors. No elevator available.
There are no balconies.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Balder has an electronic locking system to all doorways.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.
During autumn 2013 we will start with individual electricity metering, read more about individual electricity metering here »